This was my first ever attempt at making guacamole and oh man, was it good!
- 1 avocado smashed
- 1 medium sized tomato diced
- 1/4 of a small onion minced (& soaked in warm water for ~ 10 min to reduce the raw "bite")
- small handful of cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (this is what brings it all together!)
(recipe can easily be doubled or tripled) (try adding a minced jalapeño for a spicy version)
Scoop the avocado into a bowl and smash to desired consistency with a fork. Mix in all other ingredients. Grab some chips. Devour.